The PAN card, a identity that is mandatory for Performing all financial transactions in India, in addition to for,it is used as applications for different files like a passport, a voter id card, Aadhar Card . When you will applied for a PAN card or a duplicate PAN card the it is necessary to fill online pan application or offline PAN application . The Form 49 A is available on via UTI, NSDL, e-Mudra, all these three websites.
Check PAN Status through NSDL with Application Number
You can able to check the PAN status as Soon as You have to submitted application Of your program. The PAN card generally takes to three weeks to generate that. So in between you can able to check your PAN Status online rest process are going to give in below section.
Your PAN card application’s standing is understood 5 to 7 Days after you has applied their application on the PAN website. You must to make sure that you have the 15-digit application number with you before assessing the status. You must know that it will be given at the the time of completing your PAN request form.
Steps to Check PAN Status Online
- Visit the UTI Website by clicking this link
- After you will click on “Check PAN Status Link”
- In that page Input your application Number.
- After that enter the capcha which is given in one image
- Click on the ‘Check’ button and then see your PAN Card Status.
Check PAN Status Through NSDL Website
NSDL: Lets monitor the PAN card status and after filling application of date 24 hours the application is submitted. You need to have the acknowledgement number. These process are simple and anyone can do if you go through the below given detailed steps. So steps are :-
- Visit the NSDL portal site :- https://nsdl.co.in/
- Find link of check application status of PAN Card
- Click on that and you will get a new window
- Enter your 15-digit acknowledgement amount
- Click on ‘Check” and assess your PAN Card status
- As per the status they show the current status of pan card
Check PAN Card Status on e-Mudra
In Case You Have applied for PAN CARD on the portal that was e-Mudrasite, then For assessing your status the reference PAN will be required by you.
- Just go to e-Mudra portal :- https://www.e-mudhra.com/portal/Partner/login.aspx
- Search for Check PAN Card Status online and Click on that
- After that you will find a new page in which you should enter some details
- Enter date of pan application with your application reference number and confirm it.
- In Last click on “Check” status of PAN
- It will give you details of current status of PAN
Why PAN Card is Necessary?
PAN card has playing a vital role for all citizens. The government has made it essential for all types of financial transactions to be tracked to a PAN Card. As well as if you file your own taxes, you would like to start a bank accounts, purchase property and lease a house, a PAN card is required by all of them. If applying for other important documents, like a passport, it is even more important.
Now government also linking PAN Card with Aadhar Card, Bank Account, Passport etc so you must have activated pan card.
With the Government maintaining a all account and Insisting on banks satisfying KYC standards and cash, the value of the PAN card is only going to rise.
An Individual can apply on Sites. That means that you may make an application for a new or replicate PAN card from your home’s comfort. You can track your application’s status through the areas above or through among the three methods.
Where the necessity of, there Are Particular trades Filling the PAN card amount could be done away with, given Form 60 is stuffed.
For them to possess PAN cards, as it isn’t required. It is This is particularly true today It Is required Even for regular transactions, for example paying a restaurant bill of over Rs. 25,000.